What Can Veterinary Acupuncture Do for My Dog or Cat?
• Veterinary acupuncture stimulates the release of the animal’s pain relieving and anti-inflammatory substances.
• Relaxation of muscles at the site of needle insertion and beyond creates a local and generalized pain relieving effect.
• Veterinary acupuncture improves tissues’ blood flow, oxygenation, and removal of metabolic wastes and toxins.
• Unlike prescription and over the counter pain medications, veterinary acupuncture lacks potential adverse side effects for your pet’s internal organs.
• Your pet’s medications or supplements will not adversely interact with veterinary acupuncture treatment; therefore it can safely be used to treat a variety of illnesses.